World’s first liquid nitrogen-free and cryogen-free controlled rate freezer for the cryopreservation of a wide range of material including: embryos, stem cells, mammalian cells, spermatozoa, antibodies, tissue sections and rodent organs.
The EF600M brings accuracy, precision and reproducibility to biological cryopreservation.
- Cooling rate is precisely controlled – ensuring accuracy and reproducibility throughout the freezing profile
- Easy to operate and samples can be nucleated/ seeded in-situ – operation can be carried out with or without a PC
- Low running costs – estimated at 1% of liquid nitrogen controlled rate freezing
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) – complete cycle run if power fails (supplied as an optional accessory)
- No potential risk – no potential fire risk as alcohol is required to operate, and no risk of contamination as it is liquid nitrogen and cryogen free